Why Investing in Dubai
Dubai has been ranked as the best place in the world to invest. Take a look at the top 10 reasons this future-forward city offers such exceptional opportunities.
- Value. Compared to business centres like New York, Paris, and Mumbai, Dubai offers an unmatched price to value for investors – with prices projected to continue their current upward trend. Forward-thinking investors from India, Pakistan, Iran, and the United Kingdom are already taking advantage of the abundant opportunities.
- Tax Free. With no income, withholding, or capital gains taxes, this gem in the Arabian Desert is an incredibly appealing place for savvy investors to work and invest.
- Expat-friendly. Unlike other global destinations, the Dubai property market is open and welcoming to all investors – making it simple, safe and streamlined to conduct real estate transactions no matter your country of origin or current citizenship.
- Convenient. With a first-class international airport that provides direct and quick access to the most important cities in the world, Dubai is the perfect destination for the discerning investor with a global portfolio.
- Growth. Dubai remains one of the fastest growing cities in the world. With growth expected to continue at a record-setting pace, especially as the emirate prepares for Expo 2020, all the key financial indicators – from tourism to business – point to incomparable investment opportunities for today’s smart investors .
- Quality of Life. With an extremely low crime rate, world-class beaches, a subtropical climate, and the best cultural, retail and dining options available anywhere in the region, it’s no wonder the UAE is ranked as having the best quality of life in the MENA region, and is rated 15th in the world – assuring that the housing market will continue to be buoyed well into the future by this city on the move.
- Return on Investment. From rental income to an inflation hedge, investing in property offers you a number of ways to secure your investments. For example, rental rates continue to skyrocket throughout the city. Establishing Dubai rental properties in your portfolio offers you an excellent inflation hedge as well as superb source of supplemental income with a strong return on investment (between 8-10% on average).
- Diversification. Unlike the risk of other investments options which may be difficult to truly diversify, property – as a hybrid asset – allows you to take control over your portfolio and risk profile.
- Lending. With Dubai banks returning to their pre-2009 lending fluidity, financing is available in a way that it hasn’t been for a number of years. This signals widespread institutional confidence in the health of the market, and – as a result – is fantastic news for intelligent investors.
- Incentives. There are few places in the world that offer better incentives for individuals and companies considering doing business in Dubai. With best-in-class infrastructure and tax incentives across all industries, the government has created a mutually-beneficial business-friendly platform that is virtually unmatched anywhere else in the world.
If you’re considering investing in Dubai, we invite you to contact us to learn more. Let us help you better understand the opportunities and discuss your unique situation and needs.